Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey guys

Hello guys, my name is DragonPiece(nick name) I have just recently started and quited a Naruto blog. Mainly it was because I just relized the more I reviewed it the more I didn't like the series. Let's just say I wasn't in the right heart. But enough of that, now to tell you about my fandom. I have been of this manga sinse the beggening of this year(January) and I wouldn't consider myself a new fan at sense I have been through the rise and fall of 4kids,funimation's showings,Japanese airings, the simlucast's rise and fall and re-rise trust me I have been through it all it feels. The fandom and the manga and the anime all are great. So right now let me show you my pitiful collection
One Piece Volumes 1 and 2
One Piece Omnibus 3 in 1
One Piece Season 1 1st and 3rd Voyage.
One Piece Season 2 1st voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner