Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Support Viz's One Piece!

I will be posting the latest news about Viz's One Piece! Because right now I feel that the manga is the One thing that still needs support in America, why exactly? Because it always seems to get low sales, just last week One Piece Volume 23 was number 7 on the top 10 list. Now why is this bad? Because Naruto Volume 46 is beating One Piece and it has been out for at least 10 weeks. What I am basically trying to say is support! If you haven't bought the manga yet get the omnibous volumes! I am really scared in 2010 when the speed up happens and One Piece is still on the bottom of the list. So please do what you can,Christmas is coming ask whoever you can for some One Piece Manga!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with this blog! Hope it lives long! Can't wait for your first few post about the manga.

    Word of advice, don't think of this as work. Think of it as having fun and just talk a lot. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked for a couple volumes for christmas to add to my collection, I've been going manga crazy recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Joel always a good thing to be OP crazy!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner